From September it will be possible to book the hall for private events, whether they be meetings, parties or whatever, subject to some simple safeguards to keep risk down in an indoor venue:
- maximum numbers at any event capped at 60 people
- organisers must ensure they keep a record of participants, and exclude anyone with Covid symptoms
- organisers must sanitise contact points before, and particularly after the event so that the hall is left safe for the next hirers.
- windows and where possible doors should be kept open to maintain maximum ventilation. We also have two hospital grade air purifiers capable of filtering out virus particles which should be used.
- we recommend that where possible depending on the nature of the event masks should be worn.
- participants should not share equipment requiring close contact e.g microphones in karaoke events
The hall will continue to carry out a weekly deep clean.
Let's take this a step at a time and keep everyone safe!
PLEASE SEE THE VIDEO BELOW WHICH SHOWS JUST HOW SERIOUSLY WE ARE TAKING OUR RESPONSIBILITIES. STAY SAFE!
In one of Rutland's most beautiful villages, Exton Village Hall is a great venue for clubs, parties, dance classes or any other social activity. Fully heated with two function rooms and a well equipped kitchen we can provide the perfect venue for your event.
Please browse our site to find out what we can offer you. You'll find full details of our facilities, where we are, our bookings calendar and contact information using the tabs above. Or simply phone or email us as shown at the top of this page!
Please note we are often confused with Exton Village Hall in Devon. Both pretty villages but a few miles apart! Please check that you've got the right one.